Monday, January 28, 2013

Vasantha Sai Satcharitha


Οm Sri Sai Ram
Swami asked me to finish this book on His Leelas and print it. He also asked me to construct a new building like temple Garbha Griha and to move there. He drew a sketch of the temple dome. Though He has given drawings like this, written beautiful poems and other matters daily, my mind is not interested in anything.
What is the use of building a temple? What is the use to make me a god? What is the use of living in a Garba Griha? What is the use of showing arathi? No, no, no,. I do not want any of these things. I want only Swami. What is the use of this life without seeing Him? If I wanted the life of a goddess, I would have showed myself as that when we came to the ashram. I do not want this. I want Him, only Swami. I am crying and crying in unbearable pain…
17 January 2010   Meditation
…Swami: I will write
Who can write about your Prema?
This Prema epic is this maiden’s immortal epic
Man, deva, none can write this immortal epic,
Adi Moolam Adi Shakthi’s, Prema immortal epic,
The Primal soul, Adi Moola Adi Shakthi’s heart sweet epic,
Who can write this? This is an immortal epic,
Brahma writes on the forehead of all with the lotus stem

1
Swami’s sweet words
Swami gave many hints for writing this book. Along with this He also wrote the following song and the words. “Swami’s madhuram words”. Let start with the song.

Janani Janani Vasantha Sai Shubha Janani
Sathya dharma Shanti Prema Sahayai Shubha Janani
Poornaavatari Sri Sathya Sai Sahayai Shubha Janani
Janaki Radha Mangala Kodha Sarva Guna Sampanna


Shubha Janani Shubha Janani Mama Loka Matha Janani

The Supreme Mother Vasantha Sai confers auspiciousness.
She helps Sai establish Truth, Righteousness and Love by her auspicious birth.
She has come as the female Avatar to help Sai in her auspicious birth.
The qualities of Janaki, Radha and Kodhai are fostered in her auspicious birth.
She is the auspicious Mother who confers all virtues.
The Supreme Mother of the world confers auspiciousness.
At the top of the song, Swami wrote,
“  This is an auspicious offering to the birth of the Mother. This is offered to Mother.”
…All are said that they are unable to think of God, whereas I am crying that I am not able to forget Him.
…We must realize that our thoughts are the cause of all our difficulties and problems. If thoughts become pure, then all suffering comes to an end.