Monday, January 6, 2014

the e-Newsletter Prema Vahini of December 
from Mukthi Nilayam is available in our e-Library



Karma will not affect the one who is free from self-interest and expectation.


From the book "The Principle of Becoming God"
A two month old baby knows the difference between his mother’s touch and another’s. He feels comfort and protection only when he is in his mother’s arms. These feelings are very subtle and are the first expressions of a newborn. Even as a newborn, he knows intuitively where he is safe.
At the time of creation, God bestows the jeeva with feelings. From my birth till now, I only feel secure and comfortable with Swami. My feelings for Swami are the same as a newborn has for its mother. As I feel that I will get security and comfort only from Him, my Prema intensifies. How is it so? It is because I have realized that He alone is permanent, He is the Truth. Swami alone is True, all else is Maya and perishable. Everything is illusion; there is no happiness, no security in this temporary world. I have realized that Swami only is Truth.