Sunday, April 27, 2014

The subtle world is the journey towards Truth. 



Swami said that I am His wife and asked me to write books. Yet, why has He not told the world directly who I am? Why does God have this hidden marriage? I could not understand. Rama told Mother Sita, ‘Life in the forest will be very difficult with many wild animals. You are used to life in a palace in a royal family. Forest life is very difficult’. Yet, why has Swami made me live in this worldly forest with wild animals? I was also in heaven. I am not a princess in a palace or the queen of a palace. I am the Empress of Vaikuntha. Why did He leave me in the wild animal forest of the world? He alone is the Emperor! What is this justice? I am crying and wailing. It is for this reason Swami said, “You tell like this and cry continuously, changing My heart. One day I will run to you!” Yet, at that time I did not understand. It is only now that I do. Swami left His Avatar’s body. He then went to heaven and again ran to me. It is from the 7th February, that He has been in my room. Swami, this greatest God, has now kept His promise.