Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The quality of our devotion is a direct reflection of the state of our mind.


I consider the Bhagavad Gita and Mahatma Gandhi’s, My Experiments With Truth as my two eyes. I read them with utmost interest and put what I have learned into practice. I can say that to some extent I have succeeded in my task. However, I will carry on with my spiritual practices until my last breath; let my success be judged by others. Our Sadhana should not cease. Any moment illusion may engulf us. Moreover, if I stop performing Sadhana, thinking that I have succeeded it will only indicate egoism and not surrender. Who are we to determine whether we have won or not? Who are we to judge our skill? God alone is the one who can decide. When we submit everything to God, it leads to complete surrender. We should lead our lives in a systematic manner, slowly turning towards Him and then finally placing ourselves at His Lotus feet.