Saturday, February 28, 2015

AWARENESS ARTICLE

Today, Swami gave a piece of paper. On it was written:
Om Sri Sai Ram
My most humble salutation to the Mother of the Universe.
Om Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
Jay Jay Ram Krishna Hari
Jai Jai Ram
Jai Jai Sai
Jai Jai Ram Krishna Hari
Maanasa Bhajare Guru Charanam
Dustara Bhava Sagara Taranam
Meaning: Meditate in your mind on the lotus feet of your guru.
This alone can take you across the ocean of birth and death

This is what was written on the paper. To left of the song was a lotus with heart-
shaped leaves and on the right was a 5 pointed star. In the top point of the star was a
face with a necklace around it’s neck. It seemed to be the necklace of a woman. 
7 June 2013 Evening meditation
Vasantha : Swami, what is this You have written about the guru?
Swami : Yes, I wrote...now you write.
Vasantha : Swami, who is calling to the Universal Mother? 
Swami : All are calling. 
Vasantha : What is around the star’s nec
k?

1



Swami : Dhruva became a star. Your star vibration pervades the entire world. It
spreads across the entire creation. It is your Mangalya. 
Vasantha : Really? Is it real? 
End of meditation
Now let us see about this. Swami wrote this song where all are singing to me. My
star vibration goes throughout the entire world. Dhruva became the pole star due to his
penance. My penance is for world liberation. So the star vibration emanating from my
Sahasrara enters all transforming them into stars. 
This vibration enters the entire creation and all becomes God mayam. The New
Creation is Sathya Sai mayam. It is for this Swami drew my face on the Stupi star and a
Mangalya around my neck. When Swami returns, He will call me. He will then tie the
Mangalya Sutra around my neck. Only then, will the star vibration emerge from the
Stupi. 
I am the sky lotus. I have come to earth and I am greatly suffering. The heart of
this sky lotus expands as the earth. Swami’s Mangalya represents my chastity. Without
the Mangalya, the New Creation can never come. How can a child be born without
marriage? 
Swami must first come and declare who I am to the world. He must then tie the
Mangalya sutra around my neck. Only then, will the Stupi and Vishwa Brahma Garbha
Kottam begin to function. Until then, these structures remain as monuments. Swami
must come; otherwise, His Avataric task will not function.