Sunday, June 22, 2014

If our feelings are pure, we will enjoy strength and vigour. 


... Savithri observes the birth of thought. She sees the activities of the various faculties in the subtle Centres of Consciousness – the several Lotuses. She feels the totality of the Universe, the high meeting the low. She beholds the mighty Power of Nature and the role of the individual as its instrument. God and nature do all, only soul’s acceptance is man’s own.

As Savithri goes on her journey, she hears a voice, which tells her that if she wants to protect this Universe,

... You must bear all Universal suffering. If you want to know the truth of God, remove all from your mind and become empty for God

This has happened in my life. I asked Swami to take all from me, making me empty. I cried and wailed to Him for this, ‘Make me empty!’ It was on that day I became empty. Those who want to attain God, must first empty themselves. It is only then that God can be attained. There should be no thoughts or desires, nothing should be there. This is the first thing for those who are on the path of sadhana. Every thought and
feeling enters each chakra of Kundalini and gives a worldly experience. Feelings and behavior imprint in a subtle way in each of the seven lotuses (chakras) of Kundalini. Sri Aurobindo explains this through Savithri’s journey in each chakra.