Wednesday, October 15, 2014

SAIGITA PRAVATCHANAM


 
PROLOGUE

  
Let me tell how I came to write this explanation on the Gita. On 29 October 2000, in my
morning meditation, Swami said, “You are going to destroy all the evil in the world. You will
bring about a spiritual awakening in everyone. Write a commentary on the Gita incorporating
the 108 names that I have given you. The book should consist of 18 chapters and be called, Sai
Geetha Pravachanam.”
At that time, I was still writing the book Prema Nivarana Sai. Swami told me to finish that
book and start this one. Immediately, I took a sheet of paper, wrote the title, Sai Geetha
Pravachanam Chapter 1, and wrote one of the names given by Swami to me, Mohakshayayai.
This I kept on Swami’s Paduka’s. He blessed it with vibhuthi and kumkum. I chose an auspicious
time and the writing began effortlessly. 

 Vasantha : Swami, this Gita is being written by Your-hand, that is why I am able to
work like this.

 Swami : Your hand and My hand are one. I am in you and you are in Me.