Thursday, October 9, 2014

The ten here in Mukthi Nilayam, have sacrificed all to live here with me. In the same way, if a 1000 people come to live here, alone or with their family, they will surely attain liberation. All will benefit greatly through reading my books and imbibing the wisdom therein.

When I wrote the book, ‘Last 7 Days of God’, I said, “All who want to live with God, come, the ashram doors are wide open. If you come here and stay, all your Karmas will vanish.” I also say to those here, ‘Stay here continually’, but who is ripe enough?

If people come in the final stages of my time here, I cannot do anything. Swami is giving 28 years to the world, to transform. I only give you 9 years. If you come here, I will surely destroy all your Karmas. However, do not take it for granted ‘Amma will free us’.

A patient goes to the doctor in the final stages of a deadly disease. The doctor tells, ‘What can I do for you now, you should have come earlier’.

Your yearning to merge with Swami and I is important. If you want, you can merge with us and return to live in Prema Sai Avatar. Youngsters and those who want to continue to live in Sathya Yuga can do so. They can live in Mukthi Nilayam and carry on the task of leading others on the path.

continued...