Saturday, April 11, 2015

AWARENESS ARTICLE


. After the Mahabharata
Warended,the people of Dwarka waited for Krishna'sreturn. All were yearning for
Him. Swami says that I am also yearning for His return. Yet, it is not only I who is
yearning, but the entire world expects Him to return. All Swami’s devotees from the
world over arewaiting. It is declared in both my and Swami’s nadisthat He will come
again. We are all waiting with full faith. I am crying each moment, minute to minute.
That was Mahabharata War;this is Kali Yuga War. Swami left His body taking
the sins of all in the world on His body. I am also suffering having accepted the sins of
all in the world. Each moment I am crying, melting and awaiting His arrival. I am like
thenewbornbaby crying for its mother. Thus, my body is affected more. Swami said
that He would write. Then on the page that tellshowall of DwarkaawaitedKrishna’s
return, Swami wrote, ‘Sai Krishna Leela. We can only wonder at God’somniscience.
Now let us see the eyes, which Swami drew and what was written on that page.
There it tells that Krishna’s form appearedsimultaneouslyto each one of the 1,108
gopis. If He had only gone to the house of onegopi, jealousy would have arisen, thus, He
entered all housesat the same time. This shows that God is common for all. God is in all
and isall pervasive.
Here, it tells of the difference between Radha and the gopis. All the gopis felt that
Krishna belonged to them alone and not to others. This shows their narrow vision. Yet,
Radha was different and did not think in this way. She thought that Brindavan and
Govinda were common for all. She realized that the same divinity present in her was
present in all. This was Radha’s point of view. When I asked about my eyesight, Swami
used this as a comparison. I am also like Radha. I see God in all in each one and
everything. My penance is for all to experience Swami as I do. This is the only reason for
my penance. This comes as the New Creation. Here, Swami and I will be ineveryone and
everything, all places at all time. We will enter alland live together throughout the
Creation.
Jai Sai Ram

VS