Thursday, October 10, 2013

the e-Newsletter Prema Vahini of September 
from Mukthi Nilayam is available in our e-Library

Thougth for the Day
Every day our life is getting shorter. Should we not be doing something to attain the goal of realization?

Awareness Article # 1
Swan and Crow


18 April 2013 Evening Meditation 

Vasantha:
Swami, why are people like this, looking at other sand copying them? Shall I write about this?
Swami: Write it as‘Awareness Articles’.
Vasantha:
When I see the gardener, my heart melts...poor people Swami, please change them? 
Swami:
When you see him coming, tears come, when you think of him coming compassion flows. These two things will sure lychange him. A mother keeps a sick child or one that is unknowing on her lap and looks after them. She never worries about the other learned children
Vasantha:
Swami, it makes me angry to see those who are learned looking at and copying others! 
Swami:
This is one mothers’ nature. 
Vasantha:
Swami, I am the ‘unknowing child’, You always keep me on Your lap. 
Swami:
You are always on My lap or chest.
End of Meditation