Thursday, October 31, 2013

the e-Newsletter Prema Vahini of October 
from Mukthi Nilayam is available in our e-Library



Thougth for the Day

If you chant a mantra continuously, it becomes as natural as breathing


From the book
The Primal Stupi


All are aspects of the one God. We must understand that all are children of the one God. Yet, in this age, there is no love even between brothers! How then can you show love to all? We only see this quality in the great saints. Whoever goes to them, their love flows. Saints like Sri Ramakrishna and Ramana never saw differences. This is real love. Real love never sees the differences of ‘this is my relative', or 'they belong to others’. Swami tells of this love. It is through this love, I have asked for world liberation. I pushed away the Mukthi state I had attained and said that I do not want what others cannot have. I never enjoy anything alone and always share with others. It is for this reason, I share the Swami who is my very own with all.