Friday, November 1, 2013

Thougth for the Day

If you chant a mantra continuously, it becomes as natural as breathing


From the book
The Primal Stupi



It is through the omnipotence of God that the New Creation comes. When God come as the Avatar, He is only able to function in a limited way. He is in the state of witness. Swami separated me from Himself. I came in another form, which has none of these limits. Through my sadhana, I attained the Shad Gunas, the God state. Yet, I cannot create, as I have no ‘i’. The kundalini, which is within me, came outside and functions as the Stupi. This is ‘I am I’. This is the power to rule and control the entire world. On 30 September 2003, Swami told of the Shad Gunas in the book ‘Beyond the Upanishads’. Now, today on the 30 September 2012, nine years later, He tells the New Creation is coming