Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thougth for the Day

Only in the pure thoughtless state can you hear God’s true voice.

Awareness Article # 5
Cannon Ball Bombs


Lord,
See through me
Hear through me
Feel through me
Work through me
Speak through me

Let me empty my ‘Self’, so like Krishna’s flute,
You can use me and play a beautiful tune through me.

'Be a zero, be a hero'.

Lord, ‘Speak through me’. When God fills us, He speaks through us. How will it be? When our senses, mind, intellect, consciousness and ego are emptied, God fills us within. We come to the Bhoktha state, where God talks through us. Many of the great saints have proved this. When they were deeply merged in God’s thoughts, they heard His voice. They recorded these as the Vedas and Upanishads.
Now, all casually say, ‘Swami is talking through me’. One must renounce all things as the ancient rishis have. Only the one, who has emptied himself fully, becoming nothingness, can hear God’s voice and speak with Him. When we no longer have the eight types of egoism and make ourselves empty, then like Krishna’s flute, God will play sweet music through us. God can only play through the flute, which is hollow and empty.