Saturday, November 9, 2013

A small desire of a soul who is merged in God consciousness takes a cosmic form and benefits the entire creation.


Awareness Article #6
Pig or Zip?



Your each and every desire creates you. It makes your many facets. You are like the sculptor who chisels a statue. Each thought of yours is a chisel shaping you and becomes your next birth. I have only one desire, ‘I must attain Swami’. Thus, my every thought chisels His form. My tears and cries chisel each of His limbs. Thus, Swami now comes in a new form. This is true romance. I have never seen Swami close up. He has never spoken one word to me, nor have I ever touched Him. Yet, I like Him only. I want Him. Swami and I see, talk and touch in meditation, but this is not the physical body, it is the divine body. It is Pure; it takes place in Pure Consciousness. This is not body consciousness. God and His Shakthi have no body consciousness; only divine consciousness. Shiva and Shakthi are two halves of One body. Shiva and Shakthi are present in the body of all and function as the Kundalini. When the two unite, it is the Jeevan Muktha state. Swami and I came here to demonstrate this and it is the reason why we suffer in separation. Yet, these are not lovers' pangs of separation; this is one
jeeva’s suffering in separation from God. The demonstration of this is Swami’s Avataric task. Yet, in ordinary human life, when this is experienced, it is called romance. It is based in feelings of lust; marriage takes place. This is like living a worldly drainage ditch life.