Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thougth for the Day
As the quality of our devotion becomes more refined, the distance between God and us reduces and things happen by themselves.

Awareness Article # 5
Cannon Ball Bombs

Lord,
See through me
Hear through me
Feel through me
Work through me
Speak through me

Let me empty my ‘Self’, so like Krishna’s flute,
You can use me and play a beautiful tune through me.

'Be a zero, be a hero'.

Here, Swami explains that after leaving the eight kinds of egoism, one should empty oneself. This is to become a zero. From zero, one becomes a hero. How are those who leave the ‘i’, the ego?
'See through me'-In answer to this, Swami tells that whatever is seen is seen through Him. When there is no ‘i’, all is seen as God. If there is ‘i’, then whatever is seen we say, ‘This is mine...that belongs to others’. It is through this, the feelings of differences arise.
Only when one fully empties himself and is without ‘i’, will the blue light, the Indweller within all, expand and expand. This is God. I have written about this many times. When we empty ourselves, the God within us, grows larger and larger, filling us completely. The jeeva then tells God, ‘O Lord, I am now only an instrument. You do al l through me’. This is the state of Bartha, the sustainer. Man tells God, ‘As You are doing all, I offer all the fruits of action to You’. God alone should enjoy the fruits. Here, God is 
in the Bhoktha state, where He enjoys all. Whatever is seen, it is God alone who sees.