Monday, November 4, 2013

Thougth for the Day
The revelation of Truth does not happen so easily. One has to be entirely pure.


Awareness Article # 5
Cannon Ball Bombs


Lord,
See through me
Hear through me
Feel through me
Work through me
Speak through me

Let me empty my ‘Self’, so like Krishna’s flute,
You can use me and play a beautiful tune through me.


'Be a zero, be a hero'.

Swami then wrote, ‘Hear through me’. God never hears bad words. This is the state of one who has fully emptied himself. One only hears the words of God. What are God’s words? Japa, meditation and bhajan are all about God. What did Swami hear in Prasanthi Nilayam for 84 years? Only Veda and mantra chanting. All was only about God, Him. There were no other sounds, like those heard in a market place! There was no sound of one man challenging another, as happens around politicians. Whatever we must not hear, should not come to our ears.
Sanyasis are always alone. They have no connection with others. Their ears only hear the voice of God. Even the sound of the buzzing insect is the sweet melody of God. The sound of a birdcall, Nagarsankirtan. This is how they hear each and every sound. They live life in the same way, everywhere, whether in the forest or market place.