Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thougth for the Day

The God In you reflects your nature.


Awareness Article # 5
Cannon Ball Bombs



Lord,
See through me
Hear through me
Feel through me
Work through me
Speak through me

Let me empty my ‘Self’, so like Krishna’s flute,
You can use me and play a beautiful tune through me.

'Be a zero, be a hero'.

Swami then indicated, ‘Feel through me’. God says to feel through Him. Feel means ‘touch feeling’. Whatever we touch should become like God’s touch. How does God touch? He is in the Witness state. Whoever touches Him, does not affect Him. Whomever He touches, does not affect Him either. One must be like this. A man feels the touch of his wife and thinks it is like heaven! When his child touches him, he is in a bliss state. Yet, when an enemy touches him, he becomes angry; he feels as though he has been touched by fire! Thus, all is untruth, false and illusion. This must be changed.
Nothing will touch the one who performs sadhana and makes themselves empty. This is because God alone is all relationships. This jeeva is ever calm in the God state. He is always in thoughts of God, singing His glory; his world becomes separate. He does not touch the world and lives on his own, separate from all. This was my state. Thus, Swami created the separate world of Silver Island for me.