Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thougth for the Day

The Lord reveals His true form only when one has completely surrendered, emptying the mind of all wants and desires

For the book Struggle for Truth

Before, I would give talks in the many places I visited. In the ashram as well, I would talk during satsang. After some time, I could no longer speak. This happened gradually, step by step, in stages. I then began to write a book every two months. Now we publish a new book every month! Yet, whatever I write in the morning I forget in the evening. The wisdom is erased from the mind, like the teacher who cleans the blackboard after the lesson. After cleaning the board, the teacher again writes, ready for the next lesson. This is my state. I am writing ever new wisdom, which I then forget. Here wisdom is also wiped away. When we attain the higher states, one must become free from wisdom also.