Tuesday, October 29, 2013

the e-Newsletter Prema Vahini of October 
from Mukthi Nilayam is available in our e-Library



Thougth for the Day

If you chant a mantra continuously, it becomes as natural as breathing


From the book
The Primal Stupi



When Swami and I meet, the iron shackles on my ankles will be removed. Iron shackles, indicates the Kali Yuga, the Age of Iron. It is due to the karmas of Kali that I am unable to walk properly. These are the karmas of all in the world. Swami also told me before not to go anywhere. I have not been anywhere since the construction of the Garbha Kottam in 2010. Only after our meeting will I go anywhere. Swami has also said before that I should not stay inside the Vishwa Brahma Garbha Kottam until after He comes. It is at this time, we will enter together. It is due to the Kali Yuga that there are shackles on my feet. When Swami and I meet, see, talk and I touch His feet, the chains on my feet will be removed.