Wednesday, July 10, 2013

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY -- AWARENESS ARTICLE #24

Thought for the Day

True Prema does not require body or marriage; feelings alone are enough.







AWARENESS ARTICLE  # 24

Here Swami gives a stern and severe warning.How many times willyou be
born and die? The purpose of birth is to attain the Absolute, Poornam. Until that
time, the cycle of birthand deathwill continue, never coming to an end. No other
Avatar has descended and explained all to humanity so beautifully. The greatest
Avatar came here and taught this to all. Enough of rolling with this ‘I and mine’!
Awake!
In the Krishna Avatar, He preached all through these small events.However,
at that time, the people thought all this was His leela and sport. Swami has now come
here and preaches the inner meaning of all. This Avatar has never come to the world
before. He is the embodiment of all gods and goddesses, in One form.Through His
compassion for the people of Kali Yuga,He took Advent. Do not miss this chance.
Again Yashoda tells Radha,
Sofar,I was under the influence of ego and ignorance. You have
removed them and opened my eyes. There may be many in this world
who would love Krishna more than me. But, due to my ignorance, I
thought my love for Krishna was the greatest.This is my mistake. Kindly
teach me the path of love that you follow…
Yashoda tells Radha that she has openedher eyes andasks her to tell about
her love for Krishna clearly. All are in the same state and say, ‘I am close to Swami!
Swami speaks to me! I am the highest devotee!’ Where there is ego, ignorance is
there.Itis even thereinthe big devotees of God. It is God alone who knows who is
the real devotee. Let us see what Radha said in her reply,
… This is not something that someone can teach you or give you. Once
you realize your true Self and have total faith in Krishna, this love will
automatically develop in you.
If you are hungry, no one else can eat for you and satisfy your hunger.You
yourselfmust eat. In the same way, this highest devotion orPremacannot be given to
others. The only requirement for it is spiritual hunger. One must cry and wail for

God. It is only thenGod will come near to you.