Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thought for the day


The mind follows where the eyes go, giving rise to desire


From the book 10 Avatars in 1

For the last few days oil appeared in our pooja room. Why this oil? Is this for karmasamhara? Like this, we discussed. One day I put my hand under the paduka peetam and found oil. All saw. It was oil from the Nangenari temple, a Vishnu temple.  A few months ago, my naadi stated that the skin problems on my body were not due to diseases and that there is no medicine for it. These are the karmas of the world.  For this the naadi recommended that I apply the oil from the temple. S.V immediately went to the temple, performed pooja and brought the oil. It had a different smell, so I did not use it.  Now Swami has sent the same oil. It indicates the karmas of the world. Now the final work for the Stupi is taking place. It is at this time the oil is coming. It indicates the karmas of the world being destroyed.  Yesterday on July17,2009 Swami said, “When we see each other, all will be finished. At that time the Deva’s will send you a new saree and jewels. Then I will take each of your old jewels that represent one of the nine plantes. I will remove these and put new jewels on you. At that time I will also tie a new mangal.”