Sunday, August 3, 2014


12 December 2008 Meditation
   Vasantha : Swami, please tell some more about what You told me yesterday.
   Swami      : You have given a boon like that given to Bhasmasura. They are continually putting their hands on your head and making you suffer. Now you destroy or curse them.
   Vasantha : Swami, I do not know how to speak harshly… I do not know. What shall I do? You destroy them in the Rudra Tandava form… or send Shiva Ganas to destroy them. I take back the boon I asked for. Please You do it Yourself.
   Swami      : Another thing. On one hand, you cry wanting Me and on the other you desire Universal Liberation. These feelings are spreading throughout the cosmos through the Stupi. Those who oppose you are always thinking of ways to stop you from seeing Me. Their feelings are around you. This is the big obstacle to your vibrations. How did their thoughts get this power? From where does this power come? It is because of your blessings. You blessed them ‘live long, live long’. This is giving them power, this is the other side.
   Vasantha : Swami, through ignorance I have become an obstacle to myself. Now I understand. Enough, enough… destroy them. I cannot forgive them any longer. I realize my mistake. Please destroy them.

                End of Meditation

continued...