Tuesday, August 5, 2014

For the last 70 years, I have only had two thoughts. I should attain God and secure Universal Liberation. I am only living for these two things. These feelings are being sent out into space through the Stupi.

There are some people who are always thinking how to prevent me from seeing Swami. If someone harms a realized soul, the Karmic law will give them severe punishment.

Here, my blessings and the ‘Live long’ poems have allowed them to escape punishment. On one hand, my feelings protect them from the affects of Karmic law and on the other, their thoughts are a hindrance to my vibrations going to the Stupi. I have become an obstacle on my own path.

I asked for Universal Liberation. This will be realized only when Swami calls me. Now I see that I myself am nurturing those evil powers, which are preventing His call. My words, ‘Live long’, protect them like a fortress. It prevents the Karmic law from entering. It is for this reason that Swami asked me to put the poems I wrote in the yagna fire and destroy them. It is only after Swami explained that I understood the very very subtle nature of Karmic law.

continued...