Monday, August 4, 2014

Bhasmasura performed severe penance to please Lord Shiva. Shiva appeared before him and asked, “What boon would you like?” The demon replied, “Let the one whose head I place my hand on be destroyed.” Shiva granted the boon. Immediately, Bhasmasura tried to place his hand on Shiva’s head to test the boon. The Lord ran away, escaping from him.

I secured a boon from Swami that those who have caused me pain, should not experience the fruits of their Karma. Those who have wronged me, who have caused trouble for me, are repeatedly placing their hand on my head. Their thoughts are only finding ways to prevent me from going near Swami.

Now Swami has explained all this to me and asked me to destroy them. If I had not secured this boon from Swami, the Karmic law would function as it should. As well as this, I prayed that they, ‘live long, live long’. Now they are protected in two ways; through my boon that they should not suffer due to Karmic law and because of the ‘live long’ poems.

continued...