Sunday, August 10, 2014

I performed sadhana and this jeeva became Shiva. As I want all to be like me, a new Creation is coming. Swami said that the Shiva Shakthi principle is suitable for representing creation.

Like Shiva, I show compassion to all. This compassion wants to close the Karmic accounts so all attain liberation. Yet, Swami is now saying that due to this indiscriminate compassion, the dawn of Sathya Yuga is delayed. This is why Swami is freeing me from the clutches of those I have mentioned earlier.

When Swami revealed this truth to me, I did not want the ‘live long’ poems in my room. I could not wait for Vaikunta Ekadasi, the day when Swami said I should burn them.

I thought, ‘my vibrations are going from my room to the Stupi; the vibrations of the poems are also going to the Stupi. I cannot wait. I should destroy them immediately’. SV arrived and I asked him to read the chapter. I wanted to know his opinion. Later, he looked at the calendar and said, “Today is the correct day. It is a new moon day, and the day of Krishna’s star, Rohini.” The time was 3 pm. SV asked all the ashramites to assemble at 3:30 pm by the Yaga shala. Each of the ashramites made a cardboard model to represent one of the seven people Swami had told. One more model was to symbolize the ignorance in common man. I collected all the poems and asked Ramachandran to read them as the ‘outside witness’. We then proceeded to the yagna kund and meditated.

continued...