Saturday, January 24, 2015

Awareness Article #12
Sai Krishna Leela
"I am unable to bear the separation from Swami and am crying continuously."
26 April 2013 Eveningmeditation
Vasantha:Swami, Swami!My Prabhu!
Swami:Do not cry, come, tell Me?
Vasantha:Swami, Rama separated from His wife and children for twelve years only.
You separated from the children and I from 1961! This is 52 years! Shall I
wait another fifty years?
Swami:Do not cry, sure I will come.
Vasantha:Has this happened in any place or any age before?
Swami:Do not cry, you are My devi. Sure I will come. I will write this. It is
through your tender feelings your body also becomes very soft. The two
things that have caused Me to suffer all these years are My separation
from you and the tears you cry. When I see you, I will run and hold you,
bathing you in My tears. Yet, I am afraid that nothing should happen to
your body at that time.
Vasantha:Swami, I cannot bear Your love.
Swami:Your body is so soft, if there is any pressure you are affected. So, I will be
very careful when I touch you.
End of meditation
Now let us see about this.No matter howmuch I write, I continue to cry in
separation from Swami. This is the reason why my body has been affected more. Rama
sent pregnant Sita to the forest. When her sons Lava andKushawere born, the three
stayed in theashram of Sage Valmiki. It was only after 12 years that Rama saw Sita
again and His children for the first time. Swami separated from us 52 years ago. He has
also not revealed who I am. It is for this I asked him, “How long must I wait?” Thinking
about this more,I cried and cried. This situation has never happened to any one in any
of the previous ages. Inanswer to the tears that I am crying, Swami said that when
we

1


    see each other for the first time, He will take hold of my hand and lead me to the house.
Swami added that He is afraid now, as when He holds me, my tender body will not be
able to bear His touch. It is in this way Swami shows His love. No other form of God has
ever shown love in this way openly. Swami does all in this way for the Avataric task. No
other incarnation has spoken as He has. The other Avatars were only in theWitness
state. This Avatarcame to show His feelings. The feelings of Swami and I go out and

change the world.