Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thought for the day

Living a life of detachment is liberation




From E-Newsletter from Mukthi Nilayam PremaVahini




Amma - The Universal Cosmic Shakthi
A Vision
… I will do all. I am Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent. I will take a Cosmic form expanding as the Universe. I am Infinite Shakthi. I am the Universal Cosmic Shakthi. The nadi tells that the place where I live will become Jeeva Samadhi.

My life force will emerge through each and every aspect of creation. After my final merger, I will continue to live in all Creation. My life force will flood and overflow everywhere. Avatars are like dolls in the palms of my cosmic form. Avatars descend in each age for a specific mission. The tasks they performed are nothing. The establishment of dharma is a waste. All Avatars are like dolls before this Shakthi Avatar. When Shakthi comes in human form, it cannot be contained. It has no limitations. This Infinite Shakthi takes Cosmic form, brings the Aswatta tree down and plants it on Earth. It is Infinite All-pervasive Supreme power. It creates all from Itself…