Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thougth for the Day
God is everywhere and in everything. Do not push anything saying it is maya. Whatever happens, accept and experience it as it is.


LOVE IS EXPANSIVE. WITHOUT LOVE, there is no world. The world comes into existence with love as its basis. Without love, there is no creation. The defining quality of love is its giving nature. When love gives, it expands. Love expresses itself in many ways. I have written much about this earlier. My Prema is also like this. Whatever I attain, I want to share with others. Whatever this one Vasantha has, all must have; from a worm to Brahma, all must have the same. Man says, „I want this, I want that‟. Money, house, fame, degrees, career, all are perishable. What have I attained? Immortal Prema, God‟s love, the Mukthi state, Eternal bliss, peace. I want all to enjoy the same. This nature of mine, which sees no differences, em- braces the whole world as one.