Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thought for the day


We should think “all are my family, my neighbours, the street, all belongs to me” By linking hands with all, one experiences Universal love.



   From the book
Countless Bodies + Countless Hearts Equals Brahman




Scorpion
Today for the divine post Amar brought one photo poster of Swami. It was the same picture as Swami’s merger picture. On the picture near Swami’s button was a small live scorpion. The body was black and its limbs orange. We took a photo. All were wonderstruck.

6 August 2012 Noon meditation

Vasantha : Swami what is this? A scorpion on the picture...
Swami : It shows that I am coming. When I was very young, I showed divinity entering me through the sting of a scorpion. During our marriage, divinity fully entered that body also through a scorpion sting. At the inauguration of the Vishwa Brahma GarbhaKottam, you suffered on the left side of your body for 8 days. There was much pain. I then showed another scorpion to indicate your divinity entering the Vishwa Brahma KottamGarbha. Now this scorpion shows divinity entering my new body. You are my button. Just as a button connects two parts of a shirt. Your divinity connects my two parts.
Vasantha : What is the heart and 'thank you' that You wrote?
Swami : I am coming out through your heart feelings. All is only your Prema.
End of meditation