Thursday, December 18, 2014

Chapter3
Mangalya Twins
19 July 2011
When I was writing about the nine gems, which were given by Swami, He gave a
picture. The picture was from the year 2000 in Sai KulwantHall. There were the nine
pictures for the nine planets. Swamiexplainedall theseandasked us to chant the
Gayatri Mantrathreetimesdaily. I have writtenaboutthis in a previous chapter. I
thought this was a proof for the NineGem chapter.
20 July 2011 Morningmeditation
Vasantha:Swami, You must come quickly!
Swami:Sure I will come.
Vasantha:Swami, You have shown that You Yourself are the nine planets! I am very
happy.
Swami:It is for this reason only I asked you to wear the nine planets on your
Mangala sutra. I am only all of them. Yet, you werefilled with worry. You
asked Me, "Why Sun,Moon and all planets?DoYou wantmetowear it
on my MangalaSutra?I am afraid." In this way, you cried to Me. Now I
have shown that I am verily all. Now,you remove thatMangalya.
Vasantha:Swami, was thisMangalyanot given by You? How can I remove it?
Swami:I am all. Before, I asked you to remove yourMangalyaas the form which
you married was about to leave. Then I gave you a newMangalya. Now
that bodyhas also disappeared.I asked you to removethat Mangalya,but
you would not remove it. I am the one who will come in a new form.First,
itwas Shiva Avatar, then Shiva Shakthi and now only Shakthi Avatar.
Thus,I am also Prema Sai. The forms andMangalyamay change, but our
relationship remains unchanged. The Mangala Sutra also does not
change.

Vasantha:Now I understand Swami. What should I do?Tell me what I should d
o?