Friday, December 5, 2014

Yet, Swami did not come. I cried uncontrollably, “All has been a waste.” Just as I
said this, the curtain opened, as if Swami was doing it. Swami did not come directly, but
did all in a subtle way!In three days,Swami took fourteen letters inviting Him to come
to Mukthi Nilayam. I am an ordinary village girl. As I have no ‘i’, everything Swami tells
I believe as true. So, He cheated me saying,“All was necessary, for the task of the
Avatar.”
Swami then returned to Whitefield. When I asked if I should come there, He told
me not to come. Then Swami suddenly stopped giving darshan and we heard that He
had undergone an operation. I could not understand, ‘Why an operation for Swami?’
Swami said that He was taking on the world’s karmas. I could not bear this and
cried continuously. Geeta’s husband then came and said I should come toNagerkoilfor
a change. At this time, I was talking in satsang about the Keno Upanishad. Suddenly, we
heard a great crashing sound from the prayer room. All ran inside to see Swami’s big
picture had fallen on top of the three idols of Shirdi, Durga and Krishna on the altar. All
was okay, but Krishna’s crown was damaged. We went toNagerkoiland there Swami
consoled me by showing many leelas and miracles in a house there. Swami wrote many

things.