Sunday, December 21, 2014


MIRACLE MAYA
Chapter 2
Finger Touch
Once when I was in Kodaikanal, a woman told me, “Everyday I give a letter to
Swami. When Swami takes my letter, He touches my fingers.”
I was very surprised. Swami takes a letter from her every day! Why does He touch
her fingers? Is it possible? Why does this woman talk in this way?
Thesethoughts are due to the dirt inside her; the impressions she has carried
birth after birth. It is lustful thoughts alone that make her talklikethis about God.Even
if Swami’s finger touched her, she should think that it is the consoling touch of a father
or a mother’s compassionate touch and feel grateful.
It is sinful to tell others that Swami takes your letter everyday ‘touching your
fingers’. He is God,God,God. In thisAge of Kali, women frequent thecinema.They
watch TV andread books and magazines that kindletheirworldly desires. They then
talk connecting themselves with Swami.
DasaraDiscourse-1st October 2006
Swami gave aspeech,in which He said,
“Today, both ladies and gents stand in the middle of the road,
gossiping. At the tail end of theDwapara Yuga, Dharmaraja witnessed such
a scene one day. He felt very unhappy and immediately called a meeting
with his brothers. He expressed his anguish tothem thus, “Oh! Bhima!
Arjuna! Nakula! Sahadeva! TheKali Yugabegan yesterday,it is now time
for us to leave. While I was taking a stroll in the city, I saw a woman talking
to a man in public. I am sorry I cannot bear witness to such immoral
behaviour…

Accordingly, the brothers left fortheir heavenly abode.”