Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MIRACLE MAYA - SAI BOND 007


Make your mind peaceful. Your mind will find peace if you conduct a
study circle. If youhavesomething to offer God, someone will come and
hear of it...
This is what is written in the letter. If I had made a study circle then, my life
would have ended in Vadakkampatti! Let is see the third letter, which is dated2
February 1996.
It is very difficultto know My origin, Source. My Maya covers the entire
world. The great saints and sages wait for many births to have the vision of
God. Yet, you are here and shower sweet Madhura Bhava on me,and have
imprisoned Me in your heart jail. You went in search ofMe, and found Me
inside your heart. Is it not you who locked the door?Who will open it now?I
have shown that I am in you; Kanna is within you. You will not need the
help of others. I will always be in you, like a spring that never dries. If you
are verytired, buy a banana likehe told you and munch it. You will then
become energized; sing a song and forget yourself, lost in thoughts of Me.

Do not worry.