Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thought for the day

God resides in the heart cave as a spark of blue light. As our sadhana intensifies the light encompasses our entire being. 


From the book liberation Here Itself Right Now Part 3



“Sarvadharmaan parithyajaya mamekam sharanam vraja
Ahamthwa sarva paapebhyo mokshayashyaami ma shuchah”

Abandoning all dependence on all duties take refuge in Me alone,
I will liberate you from all sin; do not grieve

 I sacrificed stree dharma (a married women’s obligatory duties as stated in the scriptures) and my duties to the family. I took sanyasa, renouncing all to live only for God. Sacrifice and Prema became my life. After sixty years of continuous penance, Bhagavan Baba accepted me as His own on 27 May 2001. My long and intense penance bore fruit. I became His alone. Although I am in such a state, I consider His blessings as my only wealth. His signature on my books, the blessings of vibhuthi, kumkum, turmeric, and His handkerchiefs are my only treasures. Apart from these, I do not have any interest in name, fame, money, riches or foreign contacts. I only want that all of you should experience the bliss that I do. Everyone in this world should be liberated. Until then my tears will not stop, my struggle will not end. I will obtain mukthi for all from our most generous Lord. This is the ultimate aim of my life.
This book speaks of many extraordinary experiences, amazing events and incredible incidents. Therefore, I was very apprehensive about writing it. However, Swami encouraged me and even wrote on my letter, “Write do not be afraid Radha.” He signed it, “Baba.” At that time I had written only fifty pages. After this incident, whenever we took the book for blessings He blessed each chapter with vibhuthi, turmeric and akshatha. He showed His approval through the many photographed miracles that were taken in connection with this book. No other book has been blessed as much as this one.
When I was writing Liberation Here Itself Right Now Pt. 1, Swami revealed that I am Radha. In Liberation Here Itself Right Now Pt.2, He revealed me as His Shakthi and Prakrithi. In this book, Bhagavan has disclosed many startling secrets of His incarnation. After I completed this book, Swami told me to divide it into three sections and name them after the Vedas: Rig Veda, Yajur Veda and Sama Veda. The Rig Veda starts with the annunciation ‘Agnimeeley…’ The first Veda section of this book describes the intensity of the fire of Prema. In it I have written about my experiences and of the ‘test of fire’. Swami said ‘Asatomaa Sathgamaya’, lead me from untruth to truth is the essence of this section.
The essence of section two, the Yajur Veda, is ‘Tamasoma Jyothirgamaya’, lead me from darkness to light. Swami said that the Sathya yuga or the Golden Age, will dawn, taking the world from darkness to light in the time of the Prema Sai Avatar.
Sama Veda, the third section, praises the Lord’s glories in musical verses. The third section of this book describes how the deep impressions in Radha’s mind have been expressed in sweet music. A Tamil saint has sung that the day when he has not praised the Lord with the flowers of the Vedas, is the day when he has not taken food. I also worship my Lord with Rig, Sama and Yajur Vedas. I dedicate them at His divine feet.
I opened the Esavaasya Upanishad before completing this book. I read the last sloka, which is a prayer to Lord Agni, “Gamey naya supatha...”
 “Oh Lord Agni please take us on the righteous path to enjoy the fruits of our karmas! You know all are thoughts and deeds.”
After death it is the lord of Fire, Agni, who leads us on the path. He takes the jeeva to Brahma loka. The one who has reached Brahma loka will not be born again. He has attained mukthi.
Jeevan mukthi is realizing one’s true nature. It is attained while living. This book tells the story through personal experience of how a jeeva has attained the state of jeevan muktha. Everyone can attain this state. We must attain it! This is the reason for writing this book.
I was very afraid to name the sections of this book after the three Vedas. I told Kothai that Swami should give me some proof, only then will I name them. One day while I was meditating in Kothai’s house, I saw Swami’s feet on an orange colored plate. After meditation Kothai gave me a book called ‘Paduka Sahasram’. The back cover featured Swami’s divine feet. I was very surprised by the coincidence. I told Kothai to just open the book for a message. Kothai closed her eyes, prayed and selected a page. A verse on that page read:
    
 “O paduka,
Because you adorn Lord Sri Ranganatha’s feet
You are worshipped in all the worlds.

Are you commanding all the eight directions with the sound of Lord’s footsteps?

 Or are you conversing with The Lord’s three consorts, who embody the three Vedas?      

Or are you saying, ‘Why fear when the Lord is here, don’t be  afraid.” 

The last line of this verse declares that the Lord is our refuge and one should fearlessly sing His supreme glory. I took this as a message to disregard any fear about patterning the book after the Vedas. Since I have to write about many strong, unique feelings and experiences, I am always writing with great caution. I was happy about this message. I have followed Swami’s instructions and written His words of Truth in this book. Come read it... reflect on it... absorb it and be benefitted!

                                                     Jai Sai Ram
                                                    
                                                     Sri Vasantha Sai