Sunday, April 7, 2013


Thought for the day 

Once  God enters us little by little our past karmas are erased

From the book Liberation Here Itself Right Now Part 1


Utter Sai's name and live with fame Suffer no more in life's game, Utter Sai's name and live with fame Suffer no more in life's game, Sai knows what is best He will look after the rest.
I hail from Tamil Nadu, a state in the southern part of India. This book was first published in Tamil, my mother tongue. Doctor Kothandapani, Mr. G. Venkatraman, Mr. Krishnamurthy and Mrs. KR Krishnamurthy were the main pillars in constructing this 'grand building' of a book. A humble Sai devotee's personal and spiritual experiences have become an open book by the efforts of these four earnest devotees. Mr. L.K Vijayaraman, a retired Tamil Professor has very kindly translated this book into English.
All that I want in this birth is Krishna, Krishna and Krishna alone. So, I like devotees more than relatives. Now readers have become my relatives. I wish you all good health, long life, Prema and peace. You are now the children of God. God is with you. Be happy with the blessings of the Lord.
The Infinite Supreme power has limited Himself and incarnated in a small form, as Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I consider those who think of Bhagavan as the Supreme Soul, are great indeed. The aim of this book is to show the gracious flow of compassion of the Lord amidst us today.

Now you are at the top of this palace, Where you will find the pot of nectar, The pot of Prema and salvation You can begin to drink freely!

Sai Baba’s Blessing for the Book
About three years ago, my husband Mr. Manoharan and I went to the house of a devotee Doctor Kothandapani where Swami's miracles happen. We placed the folder containing the manuscript in the pooja room and offered a guava fruit. We all then prayed for Swami's blessings.
Miraculously, Swami cut the guava into two, there we saw, 'Om' written on one half and 'Sai' on the other. We rejoiced at this wonder. Then we noticed vibuthi sprinkled on the Ganesha idol. Doctor told us the story of how Lord Vinayaka had broken his tusk and1 .used it as a pen to write the Mahabharata. That was why Swami created vibuthi from Vinayaka's tusk as a token of His blessings for this divine book.
There was also a shower of vibuthi from the left side of the statue of Nataraja. At once Doctor said, "I would have been happier if the vibuthi had fallen from the Krishna statue instead of Nataraja!" In my meditation, I asked, "Swami, Doctor says that You have not given vibuthi from Krishna's statue?" Swami replied, "Shiva has given the left side of His body to Parvathi, Shakthi. That is why I have showered vibuthi from Shiva Shakthi."
"Swami! If Shiva gave the left half of His body, why did the vibuthi not fall from the Shiva lingam? Why did it fall from dancing Nataraja?" I asked.
"I have told you already that I am going to dance with you as My garland. Don't you think that vibuthi falling from dancing Shiva is an appropriate miracle? You dull-head, you do not understand even this small thing?" replied Swami. I was overwhelmed with joy by the approval of Bhagavan.
Dear Readers! Kindly see Vinayaka, dancing Shiva and the guava fruit photos carefully to see the miracles of falling vibuthi and the words 'Om' and 'Sai' on the two halves of the fruit.