Tuesday, April 9, 2013


Thought for the day

Our worries and tears cannot change what is predetermined. Shed those tears for God instead; convert that worry as a request for His darshan 


From the book Ananda Sutra

Morning Meditation

Vasantha: Swami, Anandam, how to write? How will You feel when You call me?

Swami: A new experience, old but new.

Experience old, but many new enjoyments.
How many Prema angles showing your shyness!

Is it Maya? Is it magic? What is it, tell Me?
Where did you learn this much Prema?
Your Prema arrows alone on body and bed.

Everywhere Prema arrows, My body is shaking.
So two needed to support Me.

Every inch the arrows occupy My body.
When I came as Rama, a little bit experience.
Only Dharma stapana.
So nation, family example.
There was no place for Prema.

When I came as Krishna, there was no place for heart melt.
Now eighty years I catch hold of My heart.
When you come to darshan and cry, I pass you without knowing.

In the night I saw your tearful eyes.
Then I shed tears.
I know your yearning and crying.
But unable, tied Me tight.

Now 80 years tightness, some loose
When I see you, My 80 years yearning come out.

When I am in Yoga Nidra, you shake Me and show Me the beauty of creation.
I saw the beauty of your heart, expanding as Creation.

Vasantha: Swami, what it this?

Swami: I am not experiencing physically, isn’t it? I feel your feeling. Although I am God, I am not
experiencing physically. So it is new and different.

End of Meditation