Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thought for the day

Feelings centered on God help one to gain freedom from the cycle of birth and death


From the book Prema Sai Avatar Part 1 

A few years ago, Swami told me in meditation, “You are going to write a book on 
Prema Sai Avatar.”   
In August 2005, when Swami suddenly asked me to begin this book, I was very 
surprised. I did not expect Swami’s command so soon. I thought that the task would start 
only after a few years. The book was completed in three months and Swami asked me to 
print it immediately. Here, I share the visions of the future events in Prema Sai Avatar’s 
life. These events awaken higher wisdom in the seeker. They shed light on the laws 
governing birth and creation.  
 This book exemplifies the principle of reflection, reaction and resound that Swami 
always speaks about. Based on this principle, I show how a feeling becomes a karmic 
debt and sows the seed for rebirth. Man is born due to karmic debt. What is the way to 
resolve this debt? The book answers this question and many others including God’s debt 
to me and how the debt shall be repaid in Prema Sai Avatar.  
The book is a treasury of wisdom for humanity. I show how the Avatar’s relatives 
are chosen; the desire to live with God is fulfilled only after many cycles of birth in the 
four ages. This makes one wonder how many births it takes to fulfill the thousands of 
worldly desires experienced by a person before the desire for God is realized! 
I have only the desire to attain God, I will enjoy complete union with Him in Prema 
Sai Avatar. The Avatar will answer my tearful calls and prayers, He will show His 
response for my yearning every moment.   
Attachment for a worldly life causes rebirth. This world is a maya drama you see on 
the Sathya screen. The picture on the screen changes according to the glasses you wear. 
The glasses are the three qualities of Sathwa, Rajas, and Tamas. When you remove the 
glasses, you see the Truth, Sathya. The Sathya screen never changes. All that you see on 
it is maya. The Lord is Truth, Sathya. The world is maya. As you begin your sadhana, 
remember this and catch hold of God alone.