Monday, February 11, 2013


Thought for the day

Why desire a wordly kingdom when the kingdom of God is waiting for us? 




From the ebook Paramatma Satcharita Part III

This is what I wrote in a previous chapter about Prema.                         
Why this much Prema? This Prema makes me mad. I have no feelings in the body of hunger and thirst. There is no happiness or sorrow, no relatives, no worldly feelings. There is only Swami, Swami, 24 hours, all His feelings. My senses never feel anything. If I cannot understand my own state, how can others? Which category do I belong to? Where do I belong in this God’s creation? Where and what do I connectto? The animal species? Birds? Creatures of the sea? Which category am I? Am I with human beings? Which? Which? If I am human, I have none of their qualities... I do not have a human nature. I do not have the feelings of hunger and thirst, which belongs to human. I do not have man and woman attraction, which belongs to the world. I have no interest in worldly enjoyments. Thus, it is sure I am not of the human species. I have none of the attachment and bondage, which belong to humans. I have no ‘i and mine’, so am not human caste.
Then what am I? Am I Devas category? No, I do not have any of the pleasures, which belong to the Devas. I have no hunger and thirst like Devas, but none of their happiness! Thus, I am definitely not in the Devic category? Then who I am? Am I Yaksha? They possess all the wealth of Kubera and belong to Kubera’s city. They are adorned with more jewels. However, I have no jewels or desire for them either. I only wore jewels for six years. I did not wear before marriage and stopped wearing them after marriage and renounced all. Swami gave many gems and pearls and asked me to make ornaments fromthem. I renounced all. As for wealth, I never touch money. I have been like this from my young age. I never carried any money, but others would carry it for me. So, I am surely not a Yaksha. Then who I am? Who I am? I do not like anything other than Swami!