Thursday, December 19, 2013

If anyone harms you, you should not harm him in return. 
If we show love in return, the evil feelings will vanish.


Spreading PREMA to one & all … 
I want the Prema that cannot be contained within this one body to spread to all. Let the whole world become Vasantha and shower Prema on Swami. The only measure of this Prema is New Creation. Such a Prema has never been revealed at anytime in any age to any other Avatar.
ॐ It is a Prema that sheds tears, melting in thoughts from morning till night.
ॐ It is a Prema that does not want anything, even the God state.

ॐ It is a Prema that it is not contained in higher wisdom and the Brahma Sutra.
The Kaushika Nadi was read on 12 March 2004. It tells, “It is a very unique Prema bhakthi for Bhagavan Baba.” It is a Prema bhakthi that is eternal, and changeless.
ॐ It is a Prema that makes me forget the wisdom that I write and occupies my heart and mind fully.
ॐ It is a Prema that pushes away the God state, wanting a single darshan of Swami.
ॐ It is a Prema, which makes me think, ‘If I were a maid or puppy in the house of His close devotees, I could have darshan’.