Friday, July 25, 2014

2
God and Karmic Law
11  December 2008  Morning meditation
   Vasantha : Swami I am very afraid. Nothing should happen to You.
   Swami      : Why fear? What can happen to God? Nothing will happen to you and I. This fear is always with you. Nobody can separate us.
   Vasantha : Swami, those very close to You, are the cause of our separation… they are causing much inconvenience to You.
   Swami      : You destroy them all.
   Vasantha : Swami, two years ago I wrote ‘Kali Kaali Kaali’ and said that I would destroy all those who stand between us, preventing our meeting.
   Swami      : Yes you are telling this, writing this, but later you cry, ‘No no… no one should suffer’…
   Vasantha : Whatever evil they have done to me, nothing should happen to them. You told that ‘giving and forgiving’ are divine qualities…
   Swami      : You can forgive...but they are repeating their mistakes. What to do? Krishna patiently bore the hundred insults of Shisupala and then destroyed him.
   Vasantha :  Swami, a father can punish bad children, but a mother does not differentiate between a good and bad child. She showers her love equally on both. I cannot punish anyone…I cannot do it.
   Swami      : When Duryodhana was born, his horoscope foretold that he must not be allowed in the Palace; he must be left in the forest or he will be a very bad person and cause the destruct- ion of his entire clan. Due to Gandhari’s attachment to her son, she refused to leave him and so her 99 sons perished. The entire clan was destroyed. This is how you are asking Me not to punish wrongdoers now. This is the reason for the delay of the Sathya Yuga.
   Vasantha :  Swami, what should I do? Tell me.
   Swami      :  Before you said, ‘Whatever harm they have done to me, Karmic law must not affect them’. You have tied the laws of Karma. Due to a few people, an obstacle has risen for Universal Liberation. You wrote before that though Sita exemplified chastity and forbear- ance, she should have fought against injustice. Why are you now allowing this injustice? You destroy all.
   Vasantha : Swami, I will take my trishul and destroy all who prevent me from coming near You.
   Swami      :  Kill all with your feelings so Karmic law can function. Krishna revealed His cosmic form to Arjuna saying, ‘I have already killed all. You be an instrument’. Now, you be the Nimithakarana, the instrumental cause. Do not forgive them. Kill all with your feelings, then Karmic law can function as the instrument. You received a boon from Me that stopped it from functioning. Only if some are destroyed through the law of Karma, can Sathya Yuga begin for others.
   Vasantha : I understand Swami. I realize the subtle connection between God and Karmic law. Please forgive me. Now I will not stand in the way of Your Sankalpa.

                End of Meditation