Thursday, July 31, 2014

If I vent my anger on these few, Sathya Yuga will not be delayed. I always tell that those who have harmed me and caused me to suffer should not suffer. This is why Swami has said that I have tied Karmic law with my compassionate nature. He said, “If you kill them with your feelings, then Karmic law will function.


At the beginning of the great battle in Mahabharata, Arjuna saw his relations and family members and said, “I do not want a kingdom won through bloodshed and killing.” To dispel his delusion, Sri Krishna revealed His Viswaroopa form and said, “Oh Arjuna, I have already killed them all. You are only the Nimithakarana, an instrument.” In the same way, Swami told me to destroy all without forgiveness so that the Karmic law can function as an instrument. The boon I received from Swami that none should be punished on my account, has tied Karmic law and stopped it from functioning. Only if they are punished can the Sathya Yuga dawn.

If not for Duryodhana, Karmic law could not have functioned and all would have survived. Due to this one man, Karmic law functioned for the destruction of many.

continued...