Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Karmic law differs from one to the other; it is according to their thoughts. None can know its subtle nature. A disease and medicine, does not act in the same way in two different people. It differs according to the nature of their bodies. It is the same with the law of Karma.
One man harms another and commits an act of evil towards him. For this, he will receive some punishment; this punishment may come immediately or in the proceeding days. If the same man harms a realized soul, his punishment will be very severe. How then would the punishment be for one who harms God?
If one ponders this, he can see three different ways that Karmic law functions.
It is commonly said that one should return good for the harm done to them. Forgiving and forgetting are divine qualities.
Jesus Christ said, “If someone slaps you on the cheek, turn the other cheek.” If all practice this teaching, the Karmas of all reduce. I have practiced this since my childhood. If anyone harmed or spoke harshly to me, I would punish myself. I thought, ‘The fault is in me’. I performed self-examination to find these faults. This is my nature. This nature made me ask the boon from Swami that those who have stopped me from seeing Him, those who have caused harm to me and made me cry, should not suffer the consequence of their actions.
Now Swami has given a new explanation for this.
I have come here for Swami’s Avataric mission; this is why I asked for Universal Liberation. Now the actions of some are against the Avataric mission, therefore, Universal Liberation is stalled and Sathya Yuga delayed. In order that the Sathya Yuga can come, Swami asked me to take back the boon so Karmic law can function as it should. Since they have caused an obstacle for the Avataric mission, Karmic law will surely punish them.
I am revealing the wisdom about God’s nature, how the Avatar descends and how Karmic law functions. Is it me who is writing?

Those who have stopped me from seeing Swami told me not to write books. I only write what Swami tells me. How will the world benefit if I am stopped from writing? This book is about Karmic law. It is only through knowledge of Karmic law that people will desist from making mistakes.

continued ...