Saturday, July 26, 2014



Many are jealous of me. They spread rumors with feelings of enmity and hatred. They have done many things to stop me from seeing Swami. Earlier I cried to Swami and asked the boon that whoever does evil to me, should not experience the fruit of their Karmas. Normally in life, each action one performs returns to him as reflection, reaction and resound. This is the Karmic law on which all experiences are based.
If one acts against a realized soul, he experiences greater suffering. Several years ago, I asked Swami for the boon that whomever acts against me should not suffer the effects of Karma. Then three years ago, an incident happened that caused me great concern. At that time, I had a vision where I transformed into goddess Kaali with a trishul and destroyed all. I then wrote the chapter, ‘Kali Kaali Kaali’, referring to goddess Kaali, the present age of Kali and the word ‘Kaali’, meaning empty in Tamil.


continued....