Thursday, July 24, 2014

20 December 2008 Meditation

Vasantha : Swami, they have banned me and my books telling, ‘We do not want your wisdom’. I am leaving with my books! You do what You want.
Swami : Where will you go? You can take all your books, but your feelings will remain. These feelings are spreading. Who can stop this? They can ban the physical body and the books, but how to stop feelings? Can one stop the feelings of those who read your books?

End of meditation

I am continually writing more and more books. These feelings enter the Mukthi Stupi in Mukthi Nilayam and fill the space. They spread everywhere and enter all. These good feelings fill those who read my books. Who can stop this?
The feelings that arise in our minds every moment become the deep impressions, which shape our lives. Instead of expressing these feelings, you may hide them within. These are the many bad qualities of anger, hatred, ego, pride and jealousy, the garbage of the mind. You may keep these qualities hidden within you, but Karmic law will still function. It will never fail in its duty.
My pure feelings are expressed through my writing. These vibrations go to the Stupi and benefit everyone in the world. This is my Prema law. Nobody can escape from it. It reveals my Universal love. Your feelings reveal your ‘I and mine’.


continued ...