Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The ignorant will be redeemed and attain liberation. But why has Swami told not to forgive or show compassion to these few. They are the people who read my nadis ten years ago. Through these, they came to know what the sages say about Swami and I. These revelations became the cause for my being prevented from entering Prasanthi Nilayam.
Now for a second time, the same people received details about the latest nadi readings from my new book. Once more, they began to harass me. Since they are aware of their actions, Swami said that I should not forgive them. Because these few people stopped me from seeing Swami, the dawn of Sathya Yuga is delayed.

In the Shiva Sutra, I wrote about Mother Sita in the chapter, ‘New Female Dawn’. I wrote that though she had great patience and forbearance, she should have fought against injustice. Now Swami has said the same to me, “Why are you patiently bearing the injustice done to you?” I wrote that Mother Sita should have sent her two sons, Lava and Kusha to Ayodhya and asked Sri Rama for justice. She should have established her right for the relationship. I continued by saying that I am not like her. I will establish my right and relationship. I will fight with God. 

Swami is God and I am Prakrithi. All of creation are my children. I will prove it.

continued...