Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thought for the day 

A devotee who is saturated in God knows only one thing: God, God, God

From the ebook Paramatma Satcharitha Part 5 


Every individual is born in this world to experience his past karmas. God is only in the Witness state. He does not have any experience. Yet, the Swami who comes now comes as the experiencer. Swami shows this by leaving the world and then coming back again. Before, Swami askedme to make the Chintamani Mangalya. He gave the stones and drew the pattern. The shape was in the form of two triangles, one pointing up and the other down. The two triangles unite in the heart. I have performed sadhana and attained the Anahata chakra. Swami comes down from the Ajna chakra to the heart center and we unite there. This is the Vishwa Brahma Garbha Kottam.
Generally, a jeeva performs sadhana, crosses each chakra, uniting with Shiva in Ajna Chakra, the sixth center. From there, the birth and death cycle of the jeeva comes to an end and the jeeva merges with God. God never descends to the Anahata or Heart Chakra. Yet, here it has happened to show the functioning of the Vishwa Brahma Garbha Kottam. Swami explained this and asked me to wear the Chintamani Mangalya. He is now giving further explanation.
God has no chakras or Sahasrara, only a heart. I was born, showed the Sadhaka        state and demonstrated all through my life. I showed through suffering, how every chakra opens. Now, finally Swami tells that God has no chakras or Sahasrara. When Swami comes now He will experience. For this, He comes in a new body. After He comes, He will call me. At that time, we will see, touch and talk to each other. For all these years past, Swami was only in the state ofwitness. How many people touched Him? How many He has touched? How much they have spoken to Swami and He to them? Yet, nothing affected His Witness state. Now, is the time He comes to experience. Thus, when He sees, touches and talks to me, it will be the first time He has the experience. I am yearning forHis one word, one look, one touch, for the last seventy-three years.
We are the inseparable ones who have separated. The suffering we undergo burns the karmas of the world. We are the inseparable Shiva Shakthi: one body, one life force, one heart. This isthe first time we have separated and are suffering. My body is suffering so much, I am unable to walk, my legs burning. Yet, my work never stops. I am always writing. Nicola cried to me, “How you bear all and are laughing and talking?” I said, “My legs alone are suffering. What does it matter? I am writing with my hands and talking and laughing with the mouth. There is no connection between this and that.” This is the same as Swami has told; there is no connection.