Monday, March 25, 2013

Thought for the day
Only by sadhana, sadhana and more sadhana, can a jeeva become shiva

 
Sai Amrith Leelas
For the last five months Swami has been guiding us in many ways through the
leelas He has been performing here at Mukthi Nilayam. I have written over 100 chapters
describing how Swami’s leelas are happening moment to moment in the Ashram. They
will be released in a new book called ‘Sai Amrith Leelas’. These are different from the leelas of Balakrishna. Here Swami is illumining every aspect of our day. For example, He makes corrections in the translations of my books. He asks why we have not included a poem, paragraph or corrected spelling mistakes. In one instance, Swami pointed out the date 26 August 2003 had been written 25 August 2003. He pasted a sheet from a big calendar to indicate the right date! On another occasion, when I could not see properly out of one eye, I cried to Swami for help. A short time later a piece of paper appeared with the words, ‘power of Prema, power of light...light soft’. What could it mean? Swami explained in meditation that my two eyes are Prema and Jnana. I should not read or write in bright light, only soft light. How Swami is watching over us minute by minute and offering guidance! His continuous flow of amrith leelas cannot be described in a few words. One has to be here to experience them. Here is one more leela that happened recently. In a letter to Swami, I wrote ‘the sky is not enough to write about the glories of this Avatar…Swami create 10 skies to write Your glories’. After posting the letter, we found a piece of sky blue paper with the picture of clouds. The word ‘Eshavasyam’ was written on it. I counted the number of clouds and there were 10. I laughed and said, “Swami has created 10 skies.”

The letter follows:

15 December 2009
Swami,
My Prabhu, my life force, my nectar, I love You. I am writing an endless letter. The sky is my paper, my tears are ink in the pen, my feelings the letters. I am writing an endless ‘I love You’ letter in fifty books. Now the sky has finished, yet my tears never dry. Shall You create a new sky for my writing? The sky is not enough to write the glory of this Avatar. Please create ten skies and give them to me. How can I contain Your limitless glories in this limited sky? My limitless Prema has alone realised this. When will I see Your beautiful face, when will that golden time come.

Only yours Agni flower,

Vasantha
 Swami has told me in meditation that He listens to every word that is spoken here.