Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thought for the day
Like a raging flood, love for God has to surge from the depths of the heart

From the ebook Paramatma Satcharita 

Part 5 
















From a young age, I wanted Krishna. When I 
came to know of Swami, when I saw a small 
picture of Him, I knew He was my Sai Krishna. It 
was only after from this time I wrote hundreds of 
songs in praise of Him. In one song called, ‘Who 
Gave Your Blissful Form’, I wrote:

My yearning calls and cries
Have brought Your blissful form
Prahlada created Narahari
                             My Prema created my My Lor
d

Who gave Your body the fragrance 
of roses?
I with the call of my soul.
Who madeYour divine Lotus feet?
I with my desolate cries.
Who drew Your enchanting face?
I with the flood of my tears.
Oh! The beauty of Your bewitching smile
Is it not the unending reign of my 
love?
The redness of Your lips
Is the beauty of my devotion.
Your teasing eyes?
Your name in my blood.
Your dancing golden feet?
                             The music in my heart