Monday, March 18, 2013

Thought for the day
Magic, miracle or mantra cannot transfeer Prema from one heart to another. The required qualifications are simplicity, obedience and humility.

From the ebook Paramatma Satcharitha Pt 5


Who Creates Your Blissful Form?
Swami now tells about human beings. Man is born, as he desires to experience. Man is born and dies again and againdue to his desires. This present birth is continuation of his past births. The unfulfilled desires of past births are the reason for his present birth. So it is due to desire that man is born and dies again and again. Swami is also demonstrating this. In order to experience me, His desire makes Him be born twice. If God’s desire is the cause for Him to be born again, then what of man? The greatest Avatar descended here and not only preached to mankind, but demonstrated whatever He taught. Just as experiments are performed in a laboratory, Swami has done all in order for man to clearly understand. This is the reason why all has happened. He Himself separated in two and made me take birth here. Due to separation from Him, am crying and wailing. These tears and the unbearable yearning bring Him back again.

In this world, there are crores of people who had His darshan, sparshan and sambashan. Yet, for me there has been nothing. When I get this, it becomes experience for Him. After all these years and all this time, He will come in a new body and give His darshan, sparshan and sambashan. This comes as the New Age. I wrote a poem.
O my Lord!
What I give You?
Through my tears You come back
Shall I jump from wall?
Shall I swim in deep Manasorovar?
Shall Ising?
Shall I write?
Shall I roll on the sand?
Shall I laugh?
What I do?