Monday, March 11, 2013

Thought for the day
Let your mouth speak only truth. Nothing else.
From the book Sai Digest

10 April 2006 Morning darshan 
We get a place near the slope. After a long wait, Swami comes and stands on the balcony. I say, “Swami, Swami! Won’t You come near me?” Swami slowly walks down the slope and stands right in front of me. ‘My Lord! What a wonderful darshan!’ Swami asks a woman sitting next to me, “Where are you from?” She does not reply. In a hushed voice, I say, “From You Swami.” Swami asks the devotee the question once again. A seva dal prompts her; she stands up and says, “From Erode Swami.” Swami looks at us very closely and smiles. He walks a few steps more, His left hand behind His back. He signals the students to start bhajan. What a beautiful palm! 

Afternoon darshan…
Swami is inside the bhajan hall. He does not come outside. I cry. Fred, Eddy and Amar had managed to get inside the bhajan hall. They saw Swami walking amongst the devotees and taking letters. He gave padanamaskar to one devotee and patted her on the head. I cried, “Swami, please give me good darshan like this at least once.” 

11 April 2006 Morning darshan 
We do not get a good place in darshan. I can only see Swami from a distance. I cry a lot. Swami does not come down. I sigh, ‘Swami, only balcony darshan today’? 
Afternoon meditation 
 Vasantha : Swami! I have come only for Your darshan. I am not satisfied. What is the use of coming here if You do like this? 
 Swami : I have come here only for you. Did I not give you special darshan at the airport? Do not cry, I will send you home happy. 
 Vasantha : Swami, please accept the invitation for the inauguration of the Stupi. It is a very important event. 
 Swami : I will take it. Be happy. I shall accept you to the knowledge of all. 
 Vasantha : Swami, I feel like eating You. 
 Swami : You are always eating me. You are eating Me slowly and digesting Me. 

Afternoon darshan 
We sit in the shed facing Swami’s door. It is 4 pm; Geeta tells me it is time for meditation… 
 Vasantha : Swami, You told that I am eating You, what is this?  Swami : You write about it. You are consuming My form. It is not the physical form. You are eating and digesting My all-pervasive form and giving it to the world. You have consumed Me fully; there is no trace of Me left. This is why you have many experiences. You write about this. 
 Vasantha : How shall I write? I do not know. 
 Swami : Start writing, the words will flow. It is similar to the ‘food vidya’ that you wrote. You are eating Truth, digesting it and giving it to all. 
 Vasantha : I will write. Bless me. 

I remember the story of Vatapi and Vilvalan and think I will use this story to explain what Swami has told. Geeta asks, “Amma, what happened in meditation?” I tell her. Bhajan begins. I say to Geeta, “Only if Swami appears at the door and blesses me will I write. Otherwise I will not.” Swami is coming! Instead of going inside the bhajan hall, He appears through the door in front of me. He walks towards the balcony and looks directly at me. Tears flow from my eyes. Swami, Swami, my Lord, I will definitely write. Swami raises His hands and blesses me. Enough my Lord! I will write. He takes a few and then goes inside the hall through another door. All the devotees clap in delight. Swami comes out on the balcony, the bhajan ‘Saakshath Parabrahma Sai’ begins. Geeta and I say how appropriate the bhajan is! We return home. Swami had taken my letter from Amar. This letter was published in Prema Sai Pt 2. Eddy, Fred and Amar had good darshan. They said Swami smiled at them.